Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On the road again

Tonight was my last night here in Gilbert.  I had a great night tonight going out for wings and a few beers with my Dad and his wife Anita.  We had some great conversation.  It was great spending some time with my Dad and it always brings back great memories.  Thanks Dad for everything. I love you lots and I will see you again soon.
Me and my Dad

I will be back on the road again around 5 AM and headed for California. The goal is to try to get to Wrightwood, CA and hopefully a little further.  I will be posting a little more regularly now that I will be on traveling again so check back frequently.

Cheers

3 comments:

  1. Great picture of you and Larry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Larry looks great! Oh, so do you, Rocky.
    -Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture of both of you, looks like you were having a nice time Mom

    ReplyDelete